1.    #1  
    I'm just now getting around to listening to the latest palmcast, and "power scrolling" or "power swiping" was mentioned, but I couldn't quite understand what it actually is or how you do it. Can someone enlighten me?

Thank you!
    power swiping would be advanced gestures... swipe from one card to another when in app view
  3.    #4  
    Thank you! That pretty much answers my question.

I have really enjoyed using the patch that allows you to gesture+backspace to go to the top of a page, or gesture+enter to go to the bottom. It works beautifully and is really awesome to have. But this looks pretty neat, too--especially since you don't have to open the keyboard to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Thank you! That pretty much answers my question.

I have really enjoyed using the patch that allows you to gesture+backspace to go to the top of a page, or gesture+enter to go to the bottom. It works beautifully and is really awesome to have. But this looks pretty neat, too--especially since you don't have to open the keyboard to use it.
    If you're talking about the browser patch, there's no need to hold the gesture area, just make sure the cursor is not in a text field.
    I've long been wishing that apps with lists would implement this. I'm Glad to see it picking up some steam.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    If you're talking about the browser patch, there's no need to hold the gesture area, just make sure the cursor is not in a text field.
    LIB (well I'll be). Thanks!
    Hmmm... I just added the double swipe up and down for my list and have an issue with it. 2-3 out of 4 times I try to 2 finger swipe up or down and I wind up clicking on one of the items on the list. Maybe I'm just not used to it or maybe I need a delay somewhere???