Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    mejorte = best?

I think what you're saying is: Even though it's on a normal Pre, the webOS 2.0 experience is simply wonderful. The OS is the best.

Is that about right?
    That's right.

(Yes: mejorte = best)
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I agree that WebOS 2.0 gives the pre a new phone feel. The overall experience is smoother and feels like what I expected the new version would feel like. I love it. Hopefully the official 2.1.0, or whatever version is actually released, removes the few performance hiccups left (which honestly is probably the equivalent of 500mhz on 1.4.5, but it has been a while since i have ran a stock pre with no patches or overclock) and when overclocking becomes available the phone will be way better than it was before.
    Last edited by Jhines77; 01/28/2011 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    mejorte = best?

I think what you're saying is: Even though it's on a normal Pre, the webOS 2.0 experience is simply wonderful. The OS is the best.

Is that about right?
    well mejor means woman and te is reflexive of the word you. On another note, Webos 2.0 is amazing. It is a wee bit slower not being overclocked and being more powerful than 1.4.5 but thats a price i fully expected to pay with downloading it prematurely. It is amazing though.
    i need help when i try to run webos doctor 2.0.1 it tells me that my battery needs to be charged then it tells me phone unable to reset. i redownloaded doctor and it is still doing the same thing any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    i need help when i try to run webos doctor 2.0.1 it tells me that my battery needs to be charged then it tells me phone unable to reset. i redownloaded doctor and it is still doing the same thing any tips?
    Pm me
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I think mujer means woman. just sayin. Mejor means better.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    pm sent
    Interesting....hope the real version is better.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Interesting....hope the real version is better.
    The Doctor WebOS I installed 2.0.1 on my Palm Pre is real, so real it was taken down from the HP website.
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    The Doctor WebOS I installed 2.0.1 on my Palm Pre is real, so real it was taken down from the HP website.
    If so, are you breaking an NDA or on a pre2?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    I think he didn't mean 'real' as opposed to 'fake', I think he meant 'real' as in 'officially released'.

Your doctor is probably some sort of in-house working version not meant for human consumption outside of their testing facility.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I think he didn't mean 'real' as opposed to 'fake', I think he meant 'real' as in 'officially released'.

Your doctor is probably some sort of in-house working version not meant for human consumption outside of their testing facility.
    Exactly, but we get a headache. In truth there is nothing extraordinary had access to this version. Except that was before the release.
  13.    #33  
    However, attempting to update the WebOS (for testing ) from Pre System Update, I get a legend on my phone is running the latest version. Means that all is well.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    I think mujer means woman. just sayin. Mejor means better.
    You are correct, almost. Mejor means better or best. Mujer does in fact mean woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    If so, are you breaking an NDA or on a pre2?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

If you find the link in the HP servers and you download it (and distribute it) you're not breaking the NDA since you've never signed a NDA with HP Palm.
  16.    #36  
    I can even think, my dear, that to be misinterpreted my comments, perhaps in the sense that WebOS 2.0 is useless. On the contrary, I think evolulsión WebOS 2.0 is superb, the best thing that could have happened to Palm. In any case, the notes do, and I think that it the said, are about how this version works on a pre that is not the PRE2.

I suggest even that luxury could be overclocked to 800MHz.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    If you find the link in the HP servers and you download it (and distribute it) you're not breaking the NDA since you've never signed a NDA with HP Palm.
    I've heard that the shrink-wrap EULA on this doctor package is dated 5/2009, and grants Palm device owners the rights to use it on their devices.

I am also not convinced that it wasn't an intentional leak, to get the software into the hands of enthusiastic beta testers in such a way that HP/Palm is not liable for damage...and more importantly in a way that the user cannot ask for support since it the software isn't publicly available.....
    i still hope my pixi with webos2 will get faster. Tofay i used my 3gs again and it looks and feels really snappy and fast. It has just fake multitask, but the benefit is speed.
    overall it doesn't sound to good
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    I have 2.0.1 on my sprint pre- as well. It runs a little faster for me then 1.4.5. Flash is really slow though(cant watch videos they lag too much can play some games others lag too much.). It also freezes for 20 seconds every once in awhile, but most of the problems I am experiencing will probably be fixed with the official OTA update. Transitions are really super nice. I really like the over all design so far.

-Toaster
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast