1.    #1  
    How safe is to install it?
    Send me your ATM card and PIN, please.
    I think there is also russian somewhere in there too
  4.    #4  
    It's a member of this forum and he send me because it's an app that I'm looking for and is not available in App catalog or homebrew.
    How well do you know them?

If you don't speak the language it's in, how are you going to use it?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    install it

NOT
  7.    #7  
    I do not know he and he is new in this forum. This app does not need much text; it's an schedule procedure, so I think it probably has only date and time fields. I did not install it yet so I do not know how it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    It's a member of this forum and he send me because it's an app that I'm looking for and is not available in App catalog or homebrew.
    I would definitely not install that...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9.    #9  
    BTW I did not know the script (webOs) could be written in different languages?! I thought the commands were universal and the same. I'm oppenning it with Notepad and there is strange characters and the author said me it is in chinese so I did not try to open it with another editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    How well do you know them?
    If he's asking whether it should be opened, not well enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    BTW I did not know the script (webOs) could be written in different languages?! I thought the commands were universal and the same. I'm oppenning it with Notepad and there is strange characters and the author said me it is in chinese so I did not try to open it with another editor.
    It is not a text file so you cannot view it with Notepad.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    It is not a text file so you cannot view it with Notepad.
    So it is different from a patch? I think I had already opened some patches to see how they were written... or I'm confused...