Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    LMAO yeah that would be hilarious!
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    ... and we won!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    well to me which ever WP7 or IOS im assuming since Webos blew out Android, and to me Android offered Webos the most comp with its customizable options, then Webos should be a clear cut champ against either one. Once HP captializes on webos on superior products next week, and seeing how people all believe Webos is a superior OS, we should be in for a nice treat in 6 months to a year. Watching the market share shift a bit our way finally, and give due to the better platform.
    voted for WP7
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    voted for WP7
    hehehe
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    well to me which ever WP7 or IOS im assuming since Webos blew out Android, and to me Android offered Webos the most comp with its customizable options, then Webos should be a clear cut champ against either one. Once HP captializes on webos on superior products next week, and seeing how people all believe Webos is a superior OS, we should be in for a nice treat in 6 months to a year. Watching the market share shift a bit our way finally, and give due to the better platform.
    I think you're taking this Laptopmag poll way too seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ooooooooooor

Noet serious enough ... Eh.. Eh... ???

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    not just in regards to this poll homie I mean in general when stating if HP captializes on webos correctly.
    LMAO, W7 has 88.5% of the votes so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casion View Post
    LMAO, W7 has 88.5% of the votes so far!

ltm
    OK, now I really, really hope they wait until Feb 9th for webOS vs. iOS (or even WP7, who knows?).
    These polls are still meaningless.
    This poll is rigged. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    These polls are still meaningless.
    to you... yes... so the audience who don't know **anything** about palm and software ... ITS GOLD!
    "Oh MaryAnn, I saw a poll on the web and iOS lost to WebOS... I don't think you should get that iphone"
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    to you... yes... so the audience who don't know **anything** about palm and software ... ITS GOLD!
    "Oh MaryAnn, I saw a poll on the web and iOS lost to WebOS... I don't think you should get that iphone"

yeah, because the last contest webos won translated into blockbuster sales huh? March Smart Phone Madness Finals: Motorola Droid vs. Palm Pre Plus And that was April of last year. Pre Plus didn't exactly fly off shelves after that.

these polls mean nothing. Not even to Mary Ann.
    yeah, because the last contest webos won translated into blockbuster sales huh? March Smart Phone Madness Finals: Motorola Droid vs. Palm Pre Plus And that was April of last year. Pre Plus didn't exactly fly off shelves after that.

These polls must mean something. Otherwise we'd all be Muslims, driving a Corolla, talking on Nokias. Talk about blockbuster sales huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    These polls must mean something. Otherwise we'd all be Muslims, driving a Corolla, talking on Nokias. Talk about blockbuster sales huh?
    I'm sorry. I honestly have no idea what you mean.

lmbo
    Last edited by nightdevil21; 02/04/2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: had to write something
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234