1.    #1  
    what kind of fonts palm use on webos? everything seems to my eyes much more beautiful than any other phones. and the webpages which i usually visit seems more beautiful on my pre plus than any other ios device or android phone
    what is the trick?
    Quote Originally Posted by levoresume View Post
    what kind of fonts palm use on webos? everything seems to my eyes much more beautiful than any other phones. and the webpages which i usually visit seems more beautiful on my pre plus than any other ios device or android phone
    what is the trick?
    You are certainly not alone on thinking that its a particularly pleasing font, many in the gadget world were equally smitten when it first came out.

in short, they use prelude font.

it is a font that palm commissioned especially for webOS

Font Bureau takes credit for Palm's custom 'Prelude' fonts; our hearts melt -- Engadget
    There are four lights.
    Some more info and maybe downloads : http://forums.precentral.net/general...yone-have.html
  4.    #4  
    thanks a lot. what about the webpages? they look so good because of the rendering or something else?
    They may look beautiful because they use the Prelude font, that's the only diference between webOS browser and others based on webKit