1.    #1  
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    meh, this is about data center appliances and messaging stuff.
    Are they trying to say HP and Microsoft should merge into one company...that would be awesome...they are both expanding their reach in the tech world...and have a lot of divisions that would supplement each other.

But yeah I can almost guarantee that the FTC 's bureau of competition and the DOJ's antitrust division will never allow the two to merge unless they divest from a lot of their divisions and spin them off into independent companies.
    I wouldd've said DOJ wouldn't allow it a few years ago. But HP really doesn't have a lock on any market and MS dominance doesn't exist outside of Office. They might get away with pairing up. I just think MS likes being a software company and would rather let other deal with hardware. It makes more sense to have a deep partnership that lets MS control the platform and HP sell millions of devices. I think they are both too stubborn for that though.
    Global Posts
    784 Global Posts
    webOS - the ultimate solution for Win-doze??
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced