1.    #1  
    On my Pixi Plus i've noticed that there actually is a downswipe gesture which is recognized (the LED recognizes it by pulsing light from the outer edges into the center).

My question is, does anything use this gesture?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyj View Post
    On my Pixi Plus i've noticed that there actually is a downswipe gesture which is recognized (the LED recognizes it by pulsing light from the outer edges into the center).

My question is, does anything use this gesture?
    it used to do the exact opposite of the swipe-up gesture: hide the launcher and compress the notifications if you had them expanded.

but that was back in the day with 1.1 i think, then they just disabled the feature for some reason (i dont know why though because it was kind of cool!)
    It's stil an active feature. Swipe up to get card view, swipe down to bring the center card back to full size.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, you are right it that it does full size a card. Though it seems a little redundant since you can just tap the center of the gesture area.
    Quote Originally Posted by antaeuz View Post
    it used to do the exact opposite of the swipe-up gesture: hide the launcher and compress the notifications if you had them expanded.

but that was back in the day with 1.1 i think, then they just disabled the feature for some reason (i dont know why though because it was kind of cool!)
    Well, now you can hide the launcher by up-swiping when you have it open. I'll have to try notifications to see if it does the same for those as well.

Edit: It does those for notifications as well, but it will either bring up the launcher or minimize the current card at the same time.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums