Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    One thing that just struck me is that we have yet to see any specs filed with the FCC. Does anyone have a guess (or an informed opinion) as to when we might see some things appear there? post 2/9/11???
    Apple has a knack for getting the FCC to post specs on the day something is released (i.e. Verizon iPhone). I imagine HP would choose to have their postings made in a similar manner.
    I saw some bright lights hovering over my house last night, oh wait FCC "sightings", no I have not.
    Quote Originally Posted by skutcka View Post
    One thing that just struck me is that we have yet to see any specs filed with the FCC. Does anyone have a guess (or an informed opinion) as to when we might see some things appear there? post 2/9/11???
    Nothing has shown up yet. I check a couple times a week.

When the Pre2 was announced, the North American models didn't clear the FCC until a couple hours after HP announced them. I expect this is how HP will control the clearance for the next models that are expected to be announced on Feb 9th.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup