1.    #1  
    I hope its ok to post this from webOSroundup.

May not have been what many expected, but I guess we do have footage of an HP presentation.....

He mentioned webOS 1.4.5 and 1.5.0. Did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    He mentioned webOS 1.4.5 and 1.5.0. Did I miss something?
    I only listened to it once but he mentioned that some of the features in 2.0 came from the homebrew crowd and that like having them around.

ET
    I wish we got a 1.5 (If that existed) while waiting.
    He mentions 1.5.0 at 2:16 by the way.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    When is my Sprint Palm Pre getting updated to 2.0??? I thought it was ready ??? I am new to WebOS & it's the best. It's a shame that it has stalled. HP really needs to step on it hopefully they are with there upcoming event, & what abt the rumors of the new phones like the Palm c40 that keeps popping in Sprint's inventory. Aww so many ??'s that should have been asked like the Pre 2 rumors w Verizon that it's gonna come & go?? Also I really hope Sprint is gonna offer the future devices! & work with HP
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmarkcm View Post
    When is my Sprint Palm Pre getting updated to 2.0??? I thought it was ready ??? I am new to WebOS & it's the best. It's a shame that it has stalled. HP really needs to step on it hopefully they are with there upcoming event, & what abt the rumors of the new phones like the Palm c40 that keeps popping in Sprint's inventory. Aww so many ??'s that should have been asked like the Pre 2 rumors w Verizon that it's gonna come & go?? Also I really hope Sprint is gonna offer the future devices! & work with HP
    It has been a long ride for us all. Hopefully answers come soon.

My Themes:CLICK HERE