1.    #1  
    Has anyone else been getting a pop notification saying there is an upgrade to facebook to 1.50? I started to get it about an hour ago and checked the beta app feeds and there appears to be an update but when I click it doesn't have an upgrade option only a launch option. Also, when did the app get the capability to provide popups for upgrade notifications even when the app is closed?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Same here. I pushed the "upgrade" button the first time I saw it, without thinking. I thought it was upgraded but it came back soon after.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Just received the following notice on my Pre -- Ive been using the Beta client of Facebook, and received a notification that 1.5.0 was now available.. Clicking upgrade didn't do anything, but something is definitely coming soon.

Facebook 1.5 has been out for several weeks now. Check the App Catalog.
    This version has been available in the app catalog for a little while now.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    keeps popping up here to
    If you have the beta, it will probably keep popping up. I have both the official 1.5 version and the beta version so I just press ignore. I'll prob delete the beta until a newer beta is released.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    the update is actually for the real Facebook app, integrating the FB places and other small updates (the other updates work on 2.0 I believe). you may want to delete the beta and add the current version.
    <<thread merged>>
  10.    #10  
    Actually, I just checked and my app says its at 1.4.53 and there is definitely something that has hit the beta feeds just recently. This could be simply a mistake in the two versions currently available.
    Facebook beta app update available now version 1.5!
  12.    #12  
    Im downloading now. Anyone know what has been changed.

update: I don't notice anything different myself.
    Last edited by zulfaqar621; 01/04/2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: update
    I think they just finally caught the beta up to speed with the other "Bug fixes" included in the 1.5 non-beta release..