Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Why hasn't HP/Palm brought any webos phones over to t-mobile? I had a sprint pixi but I had problems with Sprint and went over to t-mobile I'm using a G2 at the moment but would switch to a pre ina heartbeat I miss WebOS, Android is fun but It doesn't have that spaz that webOS had for me
    My guess is that t-Mobile can only launch a few phones effectively, so they focus on Blackberry, Android, and now Winphone7.

Same was true for Palm. It takes the same resources to launch on AT&T as it does t-Mobile. So neither can make it lucrative enough for the other.

If I were HP, I'd pay t-mobile to take a webOS phone...
    T-mobile and webOS would be a good match.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'd love a webOS phone with T-Mobile's 3G and 4G...But T-mobile's EDGE speeds on my Pre Plus aren't that bad.
    TBH, I'd rather have better hardware than carrier support, but that's just me.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Would an unlocked GSM Pre 2 from HP not work on T-Mobile? I guess I don't know to much about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    Would an unlocked GSM Pre 2 from HP not work on T-Mobile? I guess I don't know to much about it.
    I was going to say the same thing. You just dont get a contract deal and have to pay full price for the phone. But you could do that if you want to.
    It would work, but I think the data channel would not be 3G.

Pastorrich1 had a Pre2 running on t-Mobile. Not sure if he still does...
    I'd wait a month and 5 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    It will work on T-Mobile. 3G is a bust though. Keep that in mind.
  10.    #10  
    I would buy a unlocked pre 2 but the price is way to much lol, probably just by a pre flashed to metro or something haha. And hopefully HP advertises webOS a lot! So t-mobile can see that webOS has lots of potential and picks it up.
    Well, if Palm when it was independent could carry their phones to the 3 biggest carriers, I don't see why they couldn't expand to T-Mobile and other carriers in other countries with the help of HP.
    With tmobiles 4g being so big due to it just being an upgrade to its 3g it is highly apealling to havr it. I dony get great data with sprint in hampton roads va, buy my cousin got better data speeds in my aunts house, then her wifi, and non of us barely grts any signal from verizon or speint in there... Thats impressive to me. There prices arent bad either, much more justifiable then moving to verizon... Id jump on a webos phone on tmobile i doubt sprint will have 4g here anytime soon and verizon either and they cost too much. Plus tmobile is going to upgrade their data again which will double what it is now and will work on existing phones just like the last 4g did on many phones.. Ya its only hspa + but i could care less between lte, wimax, and hspa+. We will see what sprints big announcment is though, and i want webos so im not leaving without webos
    there are 2 new carriers in canada using those bands..

35 a month ill get me unlimited talk text data.. Network is limited to city, no voicemail, and data is slowed down when you use "too much", but for 35, count me in.
  14. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I thought Tmobile was just for people on welfare?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    I thought Tmobile was just for people on welfare?
    I thought Sprint was just for people who couldn't afford Verizon?
  16. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Nice!

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Nice!

(I don't really mean what I said lol)
  18. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Me either, I think I was confused. Boost mobile is for people on welfare right?

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Me either, I think I was confused. Boost mobile is for people on welfare right?
    Ugh.. I used to have Boost Mobile for like two weeks. Absolutely terrible...
  20. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Then you got a job?

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast