1.    #1  
    I searched, but didn't see anyone else post this.

I got an e-mail at work from HP - it was their January newlsetter to small and medium businesses with a link to this "day in the life" article on webOS 2.0:

12-2010 : A day in the life with webOS 2.0

I think they did a nice job of laying out a scenario of how webOS and it's multi-tasking features can work the advantage of you and your business.
    "Stay tuned next month for the next in our series on HP webOS."
    That was in December so... hopefully it's not just the Palm Pre 2 on Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    It’s probably wise to check the TechRock stock to see what it’s doing. You begin typing the stock symbol and Ameritrade pops up. [2] TechRock stock is up; a great start to the day!

Your plans include a short flight, so you type in the airport code and your airline itinerary appears. Your flights are all on time, even with the overcast sky. You type “weather” and the forecast pops up. It would be best to bring an umbrella, and by the way, how far is it from the airport to the company? You type again and Google Maps pops up.
    My absolute favorite part of webOS and i do not even have just type yet! I was with the Evo for a bit and you can sort of just type but its a pain with the virtual keyboard.

Flip the phone open and just start typing....love it