Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    My calendar app icon is has a little "2" on it, although the calendar app will open correctly to "today, 3 January 2011". What's up with that? Did WebS catch the weird iOS bug?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    My calendar app icon is has a little "2" on it, although the calendar app will open correctly to "today, 3 January 2011". What's up with that? Did WebS catch the weird iOS bug?

Sounds like it just didn't update properly. Try opening and closing the calendar app. If that doesn't work, you can always restart Luna, which should get the calendar to display the proper icon.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Do you have a theme installed that changes the calendar icon? Maybe the maker of it accidentally saved a 2 icon for the 3 date. Just a thought.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Luna restart did it. (I have a Samurai Jack theme; no changes to calendar icon, but real funk splashscreens everywhere!)

Over the last year, I've never seen that problem...must be some playing around I was doing to ModeSwitcher last night.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    and a Luna restart fixed/refreshed it. Odd. Anybody else with this?

Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)