1.    #1  
    Is anyone getting new apps or updates shown in the catalog? I realize Palm is out for the week but Preware says that I have 5 apps to update but when I go to update them (all from the catalog) none of the show the update. I have had nothing new since the 28th. It's weird that Preware see them but I can't. Also, I noticed Astraware's Mahjong game was announced to have an update but I don't see it.
    I've rebooted but no change.
    I'm just wondering if it's my phone or if everyone is getting this too.
    Some feedback would be very appreciated, thanks.
    It's your phone.
    Mine says that my apps are up to date...Apparently, I have a different set of apps...Happy New Year!
  4.    #4  
    GuyFromNam when is the last day apps were added to you catalog? Mine is the 28th. I just deleted some mp3 for more room & I'm going to reboot.
    One of the apps is Voogle, last updated on my catalog is: 12/2/10 but Preware says there is a newer update that showed up yesterday.
    Any ideas on how I can fix this?
    Thanks.
  5.    #5  
    kenhiraihnl mine say there are up-to-date but Preware says I have 5 that need to be updated. When I go to update them it doesn't give the update. It tells me to launch the app instead. On the 28th I got a bunch of new apps & updates but nothing since I notice this in Preware.
    I think you just have to wait. The apps that were released on 12/28, I saw them on 12/27 on Precentral's feeds, but no sign in the catalog. Then I checked the next day (the 28), and they were all there.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks ChickenMan, I was worried. i had to change my credit card info & was worried something went crazy. I'll wait it out. I was just wondering if anyone's catalog has newer updated than mine.
    Hopefully all is good & I'm concerned for nothing.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me, I just waited a few hours and it allowed me to update it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Not even going to bother with updates till next year.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    My Update and App Catalog report that my phone is "Up to Date" with Palm 1.4.5.1.

Still waiting for 2.0.? - Maybe next year!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  11.    #11  
    I guess I'm not explaining it clearly. When you open the catalog in 'what's new', the 1st app that shows was entered on the 28th. What's the first app you see & when was it put in the catalog?
    Last edited by becrazy2; 12/31/2010 at 08:43 PM.