1.    #1  
    Don't know if they posted it because it's a slow news day or they have some love for WebOS but I give them a pat on the back anyway.

Just got a Palm phone? The best apps, accessories, and tips -- Engadget
    They posted it for all OS's. Andoid, iOS, blackberry and now webOS.
    And they recommend a 1350mAh battery which is in fact a 1150mAh.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-1350-a.html
    +1

But they still list the TouchStone for the retail price of $49.99 when you can pick them up for $9.99 (or less).
    The point is that they didn't forget about us, though they easily could have just skipped us. So cheers to that!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I didnt read all the comments, but they seemed to be generally positive besides all the junk at the top.
    They didn't list Preware but listed wIRC? ***?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Posted a link to get.preware.org, seems to be the "top post" for now since all the Blackberry junk got erased, and have about 4 other posts with some helpful information.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Engadget may shine a light on ios and android, but they do have love for Palm and webOS, especially the author of that article who is a known Palm apologist.
    their late dec podcast talks about palm
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I just saw this and it definitely put a smile to my face.
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    their late dec podcast talks about palm
    Too many tech podcasts. I had to axe that one, but I watch the engadget show. I do like that Josh is a webos *anboy
    It's a good article. It hits most of the great apps. I wonder why they didn't include anything from AppBookShop?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    +1

But they still list the TouchStone for the retail price of $49.99 when you can pick them up for $9.99 (or less).
    I thought they were still around $30. Can you mention where/how to get them for around $10? -- thx
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    It's a good article. It hits most of the great apps. I wonder why they didn't include anything from AppBookShop?
    Please tell me that you're being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I thought they were still around $30. Can you mention where/how to get them for around $10? -- thx
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryBundleDetails&bundleId=3633&bundleDetailFromEmail=yes&cmp=EMC-WISHLST-GETMORE
    Thanks so much! That looks like a nice setup for the money. (I already have a touchstone back and I can use a case. I will order it tonight!)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!