1.    #1  
    Ok I know there hasn't been alot of WebOS love from other sites and Engadget is falling in line with the rest. I see that they have proudly posted that Win7 has 5000 apps as of today. I didn't see them post any love for WebOS hitting that same milestone......before Christmas!!! Maaannn HP you better come wit da good <stuff> because I'm getting tired of watching new candy been given out and we're stuck with rocks!!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/28/2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Please do not post around our language filters
    if hp doesn't announce new webos hardware during the 2011 ces show, todd bradley (who pushed hp for the purchase of palm for 1.2 billion) will be out of a job soon.
    I don't see anyone from HP losing their job anytime soon, unless they quit.

Just because nothing has been leaked or said doesn't mean anything isn't getting accomplished.

And engadget probably posted that milestone for WP7 because they've been out for a lot less time than 2 years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    I see that they have proudly posted that Win7 has 5000 apps as of today. I didn't see them post any love for WebOS hitting that same milestone......before Christmas!!!
    Probably because hitting 5000 apps (on the US Pre, not the Pixi or other webOS devices outside of the US) after 1 1/2 years on the market isn't really news worthy.
    webos has 5000 apps? really? not being sarcastic or anything because last time ive updated my feed, i dont think it was that high.

ok, i just checked and with all my feeds turned on, i get 5020. thats with counting the 2,010 themes as apps tho.
    dont know what your using but the latest app catalog feed has 5155 apps and including beta and web apps the number is 5693
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    dont know what your using but the latest app catalog feed has 5155 apps and including beta and web apps the number is 5693

my screen looks alot different from yours. i have an att palm pre plus with 1.4.5. whats yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    my screen looks alot different from yours. i have an att palm pre plus with 1.4.5. whats yours?
    nah its an app i made to count webOS apps, it will also have an app catalog, and will include homebrew and themes with some options palm left out of the app catalog.
    Windows 7 will probably have 6,000 before WebOS has 5,050 :/

I am happy engadget didnt embarrass us by posting something about our measly 5,000 apps.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    yeah boasting about 5000 apps is kinda embarrassing after 2 years of webOS announcement at ces 2009...

and yet we carry on, this great OS of ours.

look forward to a good year.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    nah its an app i made to count webOS apps, it will also have an app catalog, and will include homebrew and themes with some options palm left out of the app catalog.
    When will this app be available?
    Remember to change "app's" to apps.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey123 View Post
    When will this app be available?
    it's in pre alpha right now, so all I can say is "stay tuned" "in the coming months" (quote: John ... )