1.    #1  
    If the iphone5 is not out by next week I'm leaving Apple. No news on the NexusT = HUGE FAIL, buh bye Android.

Merry Christmas #webOS peeps
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I understand the frustrations felt by those who are mobile addicts when devices get delayed, but please understand that issues come up and things need to get worked out between carriers and device developers.

While I think that WebOS is the best OS out of all the contenders, understand that we have our own delays to deal with, its just the nature of cutting edge hardware and software.

Nothing wrong with switching devices, but if you are doing it in frustration from every little slow down and hiccup, you better not unpack your bags, ever.

I would still suggest checking out WebOS, its heavy customization means that you dont have to wait for updates, you can fix things yourself.
    A friend of my neighbor works for AT&T, and she told him that the iPhone5 will be available in the coming months. I suggest you hold on and see what is announced at CES.
    Seems nobody has noted ironic mode enabled in this thread...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Seems nobody has noted ironic mode enabled in this thread...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I think post #3 showed an awareness of that.