Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am with you and i will help!

3 75.00%
  • No way ********! Stupid idea!

1 25.00%
  1.    #1  
    Hi there,

everybody is complaining about the few apps we have. Well complaining wont change it, so i have made up a plan.

Currently there are 87906 members registered in this forum. There a ~1000 active members. If every active member and a few registered would help me, we could get a few more applications.

First i thoughed of some kind of petition, but this wont help. We need to make a small list of application we want and start with just one.

Lets say SKPE. The all the people, who are fighting with me for webOS, should send a mail to the company with the same writen request for a app for webOS. The could even charge 0.99 - 1.99 Dollar for this app. If we are enough asking people, they would see the oppurtunity for a new market and maybe build up a app.

In the last petitions there was always just one guy asking for many people. This is never reached to the ears of a important person, it is just as one guy asking for himself. The important thing is, we need to make them remember us.

---- the short edition:

Pick up a company (Skype, Kindle, ....)
    Write a "Request" (maybe a native english speaker, me english is not the best)
    Send this request to the company

and now the important thing: We will send the request at the same day on different times, like every hour 100 request from 100 different people. If there are over 1000 willing to work with this project, we could actually CHANGE something. Maybe not at every company, but at a few.
    @dirkgently

where did you get those member stats? Just curious because at the bottom of the forum page it says PC has over 430,000 members.
    Skype is already is coming to WebOS 2.0

Why would you bother a company that already is making an App for WebOS??
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Skype is already is coming to WebOS 2.0

Why would you bother a company that already is making an App for WebOS??
    Skype was just an expample

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    @dirkgently

where did you get those member stats? Just curious because at the bottom of the forum page it says PC has over 430,000 members.
    "Showing results 1 to 30 of 87902" found under "Community -> Member List"

Well, seems like there is already something um, so this tread can be closed