No.

Did you even try to play that Pirate game you gave a link for? Because it wouldn't load all the way on my Pre and didn't work.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Would have to go with No on this one, don't se Flash getting dethroned on this one, even if ole Steve is trying to do so.
    Flash, html5. hawn... just let spring get here quick so we can get over all this where, when and what involving WebOS and the phones. Then and only then will we see who has true support by HP-Palm. So I guess I'm saying only time will answer your thread question.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    If the OP couldn't make it work, what was the intention from posting it? Is it something that works on iOS or Android? Just curious, and I'm not trying to be critical.
  5.    #8  
    It was a question to all the folks think that flash is not necessary on a mobile phone.
    Just wanted to underline that there could really be a need for flash.

And if you don't have flash, you need at least a good browser:
    http://html5games.com/2010/12/tangled-words/
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    It was a question to all the folks think that flash is not necessary on a mobile phone.
    Just wanted to underline that there could really be a need for flash.

And if you don't have flash, you need at least a good browser:
    Tangled Words | HTML5games.com
    Jump back in time with HTML5
    In my opinion; NO - HTML5 is not ready to displace Flash for mobile devices. While HTML5 has some additional graphics and animation functions it is still way behind in power for interactive content and pure elegance of multimedia Flash platform.

VentureBeat's Dominique Jodoin:
    There is no doubt that HTML5 is demonstrating explosive growth as an adopted standard, but does that mean Flash is dying? Absolutely not. HTML5 should not be considered a replacement technology for Flash, just a competitive one. Although Jobs would like you to believe the Flash versus HTML5 battle is an either/or situation, it isn’t. Each standard offers unique features and functionality that make both of them appropriate depending on the technology goals your company wants to accomplish or the activities you, as a consumer, want to enjoy.
    HTML5 vs. Flash: How will the battle play out in 2011? | VentureBeat
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~