1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I have mode switcher and when it begins, I have it launching the auto resume app that was made from the Music Remix program. For some reason it doesn't load the auto resume option and seems to only load the regular Music Remix even though I chose it from the drop down of apps to run in Mode Switcher. Anyone have any ideas on this?
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have mode switcher and when it begins, I have it launching the auto resume app that was made from the Music Remix program. For some reason it doesn't load the auto resume option and seems to only load the regular Music Remix even though I chose it from the drop down of apps to run in Mode Switcher. Anyone have any ideas on this?
    I'm the developer of Music Player (Remix). I assume by "auto resume app" you're referring to the "Auto Resume" launcher shortcut that you can create from within the app. This is not really a separate app. It's just a shortcut (additional icon) that allows my app to launch itself and automatically resume where you last left off.

I'm guessing Mode Switcher doesn't handle launching these types of shortcuts. It's probably just launching the app without passing in the associated launch parameters. To test this theory, try creating a launcher shortcut in the Web app. To do this open up a web page and in the app menu select "Page", then select "Add to Launcher". This will create an icon that will launch that web page. Now try adding that launcher shortcut into Mode Switcher and I bet it simply loads the Web app without loading the web page.

If that's the case, I'd suggest going to the Mode Switcher Thread and asking Sconix if his app can support launcher shortcuts like the ones used by my app and the Web app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami