1.    #1  
    So I just got my main hard drive on my computer replaced, and I need to Doctor my phone prior to sending it in, as my replacement arrived a few days ago. Unknowing to me, they upgraded my Vista to 64 Bit, and I can't seem to get this Doctor to work now, whereas I have before(on the 32BIT).

I tried the vol up trick, I rebooted my computer, I've waited well beyond the 15 minutes that's suggested, I'm not sure what I can do, and I need to ship my other phone off by tomorrow night, or they are going to ding me another $150, pretty expensive second battery and charge cord I think.

I also tried the running services.smc and restarting the PalmNovacom Driver...I'm running out of ideas, and searching through a gazillion Doctor threads is running me around in circles.

I'm open to suggestions.....
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  2.    #2  
    Well I found the problem, had to sleep on it. I tried the new charge cord from the new phone and it works now....my old cord is fairly beat up around the connectors with kinks. Happy now. Wish I would have thought of it earlier, but oh well, it's all good now

I also put it in dev mode, I realized it wasn't on when I tried to check out what patches were on through wosqi. I don't recall needing it on to Doctor, and didn't read anything in the wiki about needing it on for that, but if that was the cause of it not working, then I'll slap myself later, and remember for next time
    Last edited by sledge007; 12/17/2010 at 06:14 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    dev mode does not stop the doctor ! Yes there are different novacom drivers for 64 bit and 32 bit
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    that"s what i thought.... so the issue was the cord(i'm guessing), that was the only thing different that I tried that made it work, (also noticed driver's updated with the new cord)... weird, but it's all good now.
    kool have fun . Glad it's up and running now.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->