1.    #1  
    Hello, is it possible scroll within a table cell with "overflow=auto". I know this is possible in iOS(use two fingers to scroll in the table cell and one finger to scroll the whole page)
    If I understand the question, yes you can. But it's not as elegant as iOS.

I'm assuming you are talking about editable text, like a long post you are quoting:

Tap somewhere in the text. then hold down the orange(gray) button and swipe your finger anywhere on the screen (not the gesture area).

It will move the cursor in the direction of your swipe. This also works when editing a URL, email, etc.
  3.    #3  
    No, i'm not talking about editable text. I'm talking about scroling in a box within a page. Like on this page: H.264-støtte for Firefox - Hardware.no

The forum comments is in a box has its own scroll bar. In iOS you have to use two fingers over these boxes to scroll them(scroll down with two fingers, no pinching, just drag two fingers down/up over the box).
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    This is relative to my interests.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Quote Originally Posted by asmoma View Post
    Hello, is it possible scroll within a table cell with "overflow=auto". I know this is possible in iOS(use two fingers to scroll in the table cell and one finger to scroll the whole page)
    Are you asking generally or for app development?
  6.    #6  
    In the browser.
    Doesn't seem to be possible.

BTW It's not a table cell, it's an ordered HTML list <ol> within an iframe.
  8.    #8  
    Hi again. How do i make scrolling possible within a div(in webOS)? I'm using jquery, and i have been googling for 20 minutes without luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by asmoma View Post
    Hi again. How do i make scrolling possible within a div(in webOS)? I'm using jquery, and i have been googling for 20 minutes without luck.
    Use a scroller widget Mojo.Widget.Scroller - HP Palm Developer Center
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, but I just got to know jquery. I guess i have to use mojo.