1.    #1  
    When I go to some blogs (e.g. Precentral, Smashingmag), the page starts rendering and the images appear. Just before the the page completes loading the images in the blog posts disappear. I think it only started happening with the latest update.

Is this a known problem with the browser?

I can't see it mentioned anywhere.

Does the browser dump images if memory is low?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Do you have homebrew (patches) on your phone? Does this happen with all blogs you go to or only some? Need a little more info.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  3.    #3  
    Hi Mike, thanks for your reply.

I have an original GSM Pre. I have 8 patches on it. The only one I have that is for the browser is the "raise the image resolution limit" patch, and I tried that to see if it fixed the disappearing images.

The images don't always disappear. The posts on Smashmags often have a lot of large images in them, which makes me wonder if it is a memory saving "feature".

I had the problem today when I viewed the Pre-Central blog post here - http://www.precentral.net/jon-rubins...be-competitive. 1st page load the pic of Jon displayed, and then disappeared on load (leaving the blank space it occupied). I did a refresh and pressed the stop button just before the blue circle completed and the image stayed visible. I had a few cards open at the time. Now I have revisited the page tonight the image stays visible everytime I goto the page.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I have the same problem and also have the same patch. I have tried taking the patch off but still have the same problem. I have a Sprint Pre. Problem only happens in precentral every time I go on and has been happening for about 3 weeks now. I tried going on engadget but all the images stay.
    I have same problem but don't have that patch. I usually stop the loading before it's done to overcome this problem.
    it's two issues . First one is precentral is having some issues, so that's the problem with P/C. 2 is if your trying to load pages that contain alot of pics to render . I could see this happening sometimes. I dont believe it has anything to do with that patch though.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have noticed this happening on my pre minus when I visit the precentral website. The only browser patch I have is an ad-blocker from Jason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it's two issues . First one is precentral is having some issues, so that's the problem with P/C. 2 is if your trying to load pages that contain alot of pics to render . I could see this happening sometimes. I dont believe it has anything to do with that patch though.
    I don't think it's the patch either since I've had the patch long before this problem started happening. But why wouldn't the same thing happen on the engadget site? I just tried androidcentral(only to see if it works) and also have the same problem, but it's still fine in the full engadget site..
    I don't have any browser patches, and I've been having the same problem on my Sprint pixi.