Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It is easy to change this. I agree, they could have put
    "HP webOS" or "HP Palm" or HPalm, and it would have felt better. OR they could have just left the dang thing alone!

As for the actual topic, it is pretty darned easy to change, not only the .PNGs for when Luna starts up, but the very initial boot-up screen.
    However, it doesn't require doctoring, just make a new image, and follow the instructions on the "Bootie Themes" page on WebOS Internals.

I have just replaced my initial screen with one that has "HP" with the traditional "Palm" below it. I used GIMP, for the curious.

Hello: Unfortunately I can't see the link in your signature cuz I don't have enough posts! Too bad posts I made in the developer forum don't count, that's where i've been gettin busy unfortunately!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You can see how easy it is to change boot logo's in my signature along with the link to some logos I've made.

Alternatively, you can even do it via Internalz. Check out this video: . It shows how to easily change boot logo on-device
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12