1.    #1  
    Hey,

I've gone to Palm's Developer website, sent them an email to access the SDK early, the've accepted me, but I'm not sure how to get to the download page to download the SDK.

Dear Palm,

I'm interested to see how the new WebOS 2.0 platform works, and to try out incorporating some apps into the new and powerful "just type" and "exhibition" features.

It would be great if you could add me in to the early access program, as I am looking forward to seeing what the next generation of Palm devices will be capable of!

Kind Regards,
    Gavin Ash
    I made that up so I could have a look at how 2.0 runs before I buy my Pre 2 :P

They told me to create an account, which I did, so what now? is there a link that I'm missing? Cheers
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    If you hadn't shot yourself in the foot with this post they would have sent you details of how to download it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    If you hadn't shot yourself in the foot with this post they would have sent you details of how to download it.
    LOL. I think they sent it to me anyway, but I think they finally sent me a link anyway, and after quite a while of browsing through that link trying to work out how on earth to do it, I found myself in some FTP folder, and I think it is copying to my desktop now... :\

Hopefully I'm copying the correct files across...
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    in the coming minutes?
  5.    #5  
    3 minutes remaining...jeez it takes ages...

EDIT:// Yep done and downloaded
    Last edited by Editor02; 12/08/2010 at 06:56 PM.