1.    #1  
    as of late I've been fighting TMC!! I'm overclocked, I clear history, cookies, and cache daily. Reboot! All the tricks I've been reading on. Now even when my phone is in sleep mode with nothing running I see my phone light up and give the too many card error! Is there anything I can do besides running the dr?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Isn't there a patch in Preware to fix OC issues?
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
  3.    #3  
    don't know. What is the patch called and what does it do?
    That's weird. I haven't seen a single TMC since installing the UeberKernel months ago.
    I never clear history or do any tricks at all. I have an original Pre.

My guess is that a particular other app leaks and eats up your memory.

You could check with JSTop from time to time - make notes of what apps use how much resources and see if one sticks out after a while.

If you Dr it - which very likely will fix your problem - you should re-add your apps gradually so you can see which apps is responsible.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    That's weird. I haven't seen a single TMC since installing the UeberKernel months ago.
    I never clear history or do any tricks at all. I have an original Pre.

My guess is that a particular other app leaks and eats up your memory.

You could check with JSTop from time to time - make notes of what apps use how much resources and see if one sticks out after a while.

If you Dr it - which very likely will fix your problem - you should re-add your apps gradually so you can see which apps is responsible.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    are you using govnah? The combination of uberkernel and govnah are supposed to be the solution to TMC
  7.    #7  
    thanx tholap I'll try that. Yes I do use govnah. Screenstate 500/1000. Maybe it is a app. Guess I gotta get to work. If not call the Dr. Thanx!
    Perhaps increasing the compcashe setting in Govnah will help. Open Govnah and tap on the current profile (top line), then tap Advanced settings, find and tap Compressed Swap and set enable to true. Increase to at least 32MB and then tap Apply Settings and you're done.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation