Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I have a Pre 2 running webos 2.0.1. I am ery happy with webos but found something I cannot figure out. I sync with a corporate exchange server. I have a meeting request that was organized by someone outside of my company and it's on my calendar as a recurring monthly appt.

I can't seem to figure out how to forward the Jan occurrence of that meeting request to an additional person.

any ideas?
    are you able to do it from outlook?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    are you able to do it from outlook?
    Yes. I can in Outlook, and ended up doing that.
    I know that WebOs can sync with Outlook Exchange server directly but when I had my previous devices- Palm Centro and Treo 600 and 650, my previous company supported these devices with my Outlook Exchange by sending me a copy of Good Link software. It mimic'd the Outlook on my corporate laptop and I could accept, decline and create invitations. It was cool. It also sync'd real time. If I deleted an email from my Palm, It would delete it from my Outlook in few seconds.

I can't post links yet but you can get more information from Good.com

I am now on Outlook standalone as my current company does not use Exchange. I wish Palm had bundled Chapura Pocket Mirror so that I can continue synching with my Outlook.

Jon
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsorkin View Post
    I know that WebOs can sync with Outlook Exchange server directly but when I had my previous devices- Palm Centro and Treo 600 and 650, my previous company supported these devices with my Outlook Exchange by sending me a copy of Good Link software. It mimic'd the Outlook on my corporate laptop and I could accept, decline and create invitations. It was cool. It also sync'd real time. If I deleted an email from my Palm, It would delete it from my Outlook in few seconds.

I can't post links yet but you can get more information from Good.com

I am now on Outlook standalone as my current company does not use Exchange. I wish Palm had bundled Chapura Pocket Mirror so that I can continue synching with my Outlook.

Jon
    Mine communicates with our exchange server and does all that. I just can't seem to forward a calendar invite from the Pre 2.