1.    #1  
    Am I crazy, or is there no way to view or add a meeting invite of the standard .ics format? All I'm seeing is an endless spinning graphic followed by a "can't open" message.

How is everyone dealing with this? How do you view and add meeting invites to your calendar on the Pre?
    I have found the meeting and event invitations that I make in gmail show up properly on all my other email accounts including Lotus Notes Email that my company uses. While I can’t sync Lotus Notes Email to my Pre Plus at lease I can extend meeting invitations to my collogues at work.

I don't know if these meeting invites are in .ics format, but they work.

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I have found the meeting and event invitations that I make in gmail show up properly on all my other email accounts including Lotus Notes Email that my company uses. While I canít sync Lotus Notes Email to my Pre Plus at lease I can extend meeting invitations to my collogues at work.

I don't know if these meeting invites are in .ics format, but they work.

i'm a little confused about your post actually. i'm not sure if you may have misread mine.

basically, the issue i'm having is that i cannot view, open, or add meeting invites that are in the .ics format, that other people send to me, while i'm on the pre. i'm not trying to send invitations to anyone.
    I'm waiting for it as well.
    +1000

I keep telling them that they should get a 10 year old Palm device, and make sure WebOS does AT LEAST as much: import ics, vcal, open attachments in email, send/beam to local devices, etc.

I love WebOS, but I love the good parts of the Palm PIM's.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    FWIW, I open them from Google Calendar, which puts them into my Pre.
    sadly it isn't integrated into webos but perhaps this could help:sadly it isn't integrated into webos but perhaps this could help:

http://m.precentral.net/app-gallery/app-catalog/icalimporter
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I posted a patch request for this a while ago, but no one seemed interested. Unfortunately, I don't have the programming know-how to do it myself.