1.    #1  
    I am personally excited for the 5" slab to be revealed and a Palm Tablet (I don't like 'PalmPad'). What would you like H/Palm to unveil at CES?
    Actually, PalmPad doesn't sound that great to me either, but then is is much better then BlackPad and Playbook for that matter.

Palm Slate or mostly likely Palm Tablet...does sound best and thanks for bringing it up.

Now for CES...yes I would love a Tablet small and large running webOS. For that matter, HP has already mentioned multiple form factors, so why not a 5, 7 and 10 inch versions a different price points, storage size options, expansion ports, etc. The only thing needed on all of them would include:

1. Front and Rear facing Cameras
    2. Standard webOS multi-touch interfacing (enhanced for tablet proportions)
    3. webOS 2.0 and Enyo and other enhancements for tablet scale and resizing

I could live with my Pre-minus with the added features coming to webOS 2.0 and tethering capabilities to enhance a new tablet that may or may not have Cellular capabilities. I guess if we are dreaming...I want everything running webOS. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    1. PalmPad, but only at the 10.1" size.
    2. 4.3" Slab
    3. 4" Slab
    4. 3.7" Slab
    5. 3.7" Horizontal Slider
    6. 3.5" Vertical Slider
    7. Pixi 2, but renamed
    8. webOS Netbook Demo
    9. webOS Printer Demo
    10. webOS Toaster Demo
    11. 5" Giganti-phone
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    1. PalmPad, but only at the 10.1" size.
    2. 4.3" Slab
    3. 4" Slab
    4. 3.7" Slab
    5. 3.7" Horizontal Slider
    6. 3.5" Vertical Slider
    7. Pixi 2, but renamed
    8. webOS Netbook Demo
    9. webOS Printer Demo
    10. webOS Toaster Demo
    11. 5" Giganti-phone
    I completely agree, if H/Palm unveils a WebOS toaster... I am a fan for life. I would greatly appreciate them at least joking with their fan base. Having WebOS Internals for Dev Day clearly shows they are listening to the community and that is why I am still a WebOS preacher.
    Hmm.... as long as there are new phones (and maybe a new tablet) I won't complain.....

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Really, I want to see a new form factor for webOS smartphones available on all carriers, and the PalmPad with "big" apps - Amazon, Kindle, Slacker, more games, etc that are formatted for a tablet
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I want to see a Horizontal Slider like the Pre HD, a 10 inch webOS tablet, and a 5 inch slab.

It'd be cool if they also had a 3.5" vertical slider (like a Pre 3?) with iPhone competitive hardware (The Pre was good against the iPhone 3G, we need something to go against the iPhone 4), and a 4"-4.2" slab for the EVO lovers.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    -5" Slab (with detachable blue tooth keyboard)
    -10" Palm Pad (with insertable 3G or 4G module for the carrier of your choice-sold separately)
    -Ability to print from my phone with my current HP WiFi printer

It's good to dream....let's see if dreams come true!

EDIT: Oh, and a Netflix app running on all along with the best Facebook app around and of course a demo of the new Precentral News app.
    Dell venue pro like phone +omap4+gb of ram+1800mah battery.
    A 3" Palm Pixi 2, with Pre 2's specs + front face camera.
    2 most important facts that I'm looking forward to: available on all carriers in 2 weeks.
    You know at first I wasn't a fan of the 5 inch then I realized that 4.3 inch isn't that bad at all so 5 inch wouldn't be too bad either so then I was like Eh why not. So the other day I went to best buy and low and behold the 5 inch streak was there..... Ya no thanks WAY too big! It would be alright as a tablet size for someone wanting a tiny tablet, but for a phone? I want 4.3 with some form of a keyboard. Also for CES PLEASE upgrade all apps to be more functional, specifically google maps!!! Today we were trying to find something, a specific location so I figured why no use that bgr maps and while It does have street view, I could not click a spot on the map and see it (which k needed to do) and navigating through it was horrid. Also, map kept disappearing and it would not follow me as we moved more did it show my location unless I zoomed out too far to see the roads I needed to see. Google maps on the phone is horrid and I would prefer the ymobile app before that fo basic map use. In conclusion making on the pre sucks. Also would like a better camera, better battery and many more o the apps I like such as amazon with barcode scanning, and netflix, AND please use the innovation palm has started and use the idea of synergy when constructing the video calling feature. THAT would be a big way to make video calling fly, have it use synergy to combine all your video calling services, including FaceTime. So skype, msn, yahoo, aim, whatever other services have video chat. Would make it nice to be able to video chat with any video chat capable service and with a palmpad, allow multiple conversations at once!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    You know at first I wasn't a fan of the 5 inch then I realized that 4.3 inch isn't that bad at all so 5 inch wouldn't be too bad either so then I was like Eh why not. So the other day I went to best buy and low and behold the 5 inch streak was there..... Ya no thanks WAY too big! It would be alright as a tablet size for someone wanting a tiny tablet, but for a phone? I want 4.3 with some form of a keyboard. Also for CES PLEASE upgrade all apps to be more functional, specifically google maps!!! Today we were trying to find something, a specific location so I figured why no use that bgr maps and while It does have street view, I could not click a spot on the map and see it (which k needed to do) and navigating through it was horrid. Also, map kept disappearing and it would not follow me as we moved more did it show my location unless I zoomed out too far to see the roads I needed to see. Google maps on the phone is horrid and I would prefer the ymobile app before that fo basic map use. In conclusion making on the pre sucks. Also would like a better camera, better battery and many more o the apps I like such as amazon with barcode scanning, and netflix, AND please use the innovation palm has started and use the idea of synergy when constructing the video calling feature. THAT would be a big way to make video calling fly, have it use synergy to combine all your video calling services, including FaceTime. So skype, msn, yahoo, aim, whatever other services have video chat. Would make it nice to be able to video chat with any video chat capable service and with a palmpad, allow multiple conversations at once!
    I looked at the Dell Streak as well, not great as a phone. However, if H/Palm used similar construction as the EVO I think it would be fine. The Streak has too much of a bezel around the screen. Imagine the streak with barely any bezel except for a ear speaker and gesture area. I'm sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Quote..
    2011 H/Palm CES Wish List. Quote ends..

My wish list is that Hp/palm would finally tell us that they now have their priority straight.
    Wow that sentence made my head hurt.

I would like to see the Palmpad and maybe a slightly smaller tablet. Also maybe a 4" slab to compete with the EVO/iPhone/Droid X.

What I really want is a bigger Pre with a portrait slider, 4" screen, and all the bells and whistles to put them on par with the competition. All the models should have Cortex A9 based CPUs. Dual core preferred.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    My dream: HP and Palm announce they have partnered with Mozilla and will be releasing based on the OMAP4 dual-core ARM Cortex A9 chipset.

Actually, anything remotely similar to Seabird would be amazing.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    palm pre 2 w/front camera and a good vid conferencing and messaging app. i like the form factor but the hardware could have more or better features built in.

a slight bump in size would be good 3.2 to 3.5 ".

i dont like the speakers in the back. i had a good lg cu500 phone and its speaker/earphone was the best. for a speaker/earphone, it played really loud and clear when it was put on speakerphone.

i would also like to see the mic moved over to the lower half of the keyboard area.

thats my ideal of a better palm pre what ever ###