1.    #1  
    Which apps are currently able to be repackaged using the webOS 2.0 doctor? I know certain things won't work because they require 2.0, but I was wondering if there's an official list of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Which apps are currently able to be repackaged using the webOS 2.0 doctor? I know certain things won't work because they require 2.0, but I was wondering if there's an official list of things.
    I believe people here have already tried all the apps from the 2.0 Doctor. Only a couple worked though. I forget the names of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I believe people here have already tried all the apps from the 2.0 Doctor. Only a couple worked though. I forget the names of them...
    Well, QuickOffice works, I think the clock app, the PDF viewer. Almost none of the new apps tho

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  4.    #4  
    So the Messaging, Youtube, Memos, etc all those apps are still the same thing? You'd think they'd at least make it a little different...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    You can pull the new App Catalog, which I think is a great change. Keep in mind though, that you'll want to change the app ID because the new App Catalog relies on the "Software Manager" app to view installed apps (and perform updates) and that app doesn't work on 1.4.5
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup