1.    #1  
    I just saw that webOS 2.0 open source packages are now on Palm's homepage: http://opensource.palm.com/2.0.0/index.html

Hopefully this will help to get webOS 2.0 running on Pre/Pre+, because kernel source should be available now!
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Shhhh! We arent supposed to talk about that on the forum because someone guy messed up his pre and instead of fixing it with a simple doctor went to sprint and got a new one.

But you are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    I just saw that webOS 2.0 open source packages are now on Palm's homepage: [url]

Hopefully this will help to get webOS 2.0 running on Pre/Pre+, because kernel source should be available now!
    Hmmm tell me more on a PM?
    interesting ... they included a Korean font in the open source packages. Sign of things to come?
    Quote Originally Posted by christcentric View Post
    interesting ... they included a Korean font in the open source packages. Sign of things to come?
    Yeah, Palm is planning on going to war.
  6. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I don't think that crazy guys who runs Korea will let the Pre's inside.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    I just want an official 2.0 soon!

My Themes:CLICK HERE