1.    #1  
    Surprised and disappointed.
    My brother doesn't post on this forum often, but, when he does, it's always reasoned and cogent.
    He posted to this forum last night regarding HP's abandonment of classic. I know he spent hours researching and documenting his comments. He suspects that, since the conclusions had some tough words regarding Palm's failures and now HP's continuance down the same paths, they were apparently too much for some spineless Precentral moderator. He said he saw a screen that said his post would be reviewed by a moderator to see if it would be allowed. ***? Does that mean it must have contained certain keywords that automatically flagged it for review?
    That is unfortunate since truth and transparency are the most obvious tools for improvement or change.
    I guess as the palm ship goes so will the forum...
    not !! the censorship is automatic lol geez , the cup is half full not half empty !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by PREconceived View Post
    My brother doesn't post on this forum often, but, when he does, it's always reasoned and cogent.
    He posted to this forum last night regarding HP's abandonment of classic. I know he spent hours researching and documenting his comments. He suspects that, since the conclusions had some tough words regarding Palm's failures and now HP's continuance down the same paths, they were apparently too much for some spineless Precentral moderator. He said he saw a screen that said his post would be reviewed by a moderator to see if it would be allowed. ***? Does that mean it must have contained certain keywords that automatically flagged it for review?
    That is unfortunate since truth and transparency are the most obvious tools for improvement or change.
    It probably contained too many censored words or something like that. I have well over 5000 total posts here and have never seen that message you describe...
    Quote Originally Posted by PREconceived View Post
    and? Tell him to ask for his money back.
    if there is concern, why didn't you PM a moderator for clarification?

did you actually find the post to see if it was modified?
    PREconcieved - instead of creating a thread to complain about supposed censorship, why don't you or your brother who made the post simply PM a Mod. The thread may have simply been held by our Spam filters to be approved as a real post.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/20/2010 at 11:10 PM.
    Were you talking about THIS POST by chance? The one that was flagged (held by our filters as possible spam) as moderated, and approved by a Moderator?

The post is exactly where it was left.