1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Me and my friends were just sitting around the other day playing some PS3, three of them have iphone 4s, i have a pre and the other one has a bb 9700. Somehow during our conversations facetime came up. I started laughing and i said to them "What kind of name is facetime?" and one of them with an iphone looked at me and said "Atleast we have video chat. Whats your's going to be called? Pretime?" then my friend with the 9700 said "no.. Preview... that actually doesn't sound too bad." And that name is now stuck in my head.

So the idea is that when HP Palm decides to include video chat, when hardware is released with a front facing camera, they should call it PreVu or Preview.

What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Hey guys,

Me and my friends were just sitting around the other day playing some PS3, three of them have iphone 4s, i have a pre and the other one has a bb 9700. Somehow during our conversations facetime came up. I started laughing and i said to them "What kind of name is facetime?" and one of them with an iphone looked at me and said "Atleast we have video chat. Whats your's going to be called? Pretime?" then my friend with the 9700 said "no.. Preview... that actually doesn't sound too bad." And that name is now stuck in my head.

So the idea is that when HP Palm decides to include video chat, when hardware is released with a front facing camera, they should call it PreVu or Preview.

What do you guys think?
    I like it.. But corp will prob call it some weird name.. Like videoTime or FaceView or HammerTime

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I like it.. But corp will prob call it some weird name.. Like videoTime or FaceView or HammerTime

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    dah dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Hey guys,

What do you guys think?
    Seeing how the Pre will not be their only device, and actually even the Pre2 does not have a front facing cam, they wouldn't have Pre in the name.
    As good as some names sound, they might not be available to HP for use. Trademark and copyright rules will probably restrict what names are available for use.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~