Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hello,

I tried to download some new apps yesterday and they started downloading but the slider never moved. I then got out of the catalog and tried again. However, they were stuck in limbo. It kept on saying downloading. I tried to cancel and pause but then it just says download paused. I cannot actually cancel the download. Thus, a few of my apps on my launcher have circles around them like they are updating so i cannot actually use some of my apps now. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I dont know what would have caused it either. I restarted my phone and that didn't help. I do have a few patches installed but the basics. I have a customized launcher and changed the size of icons and that's about it. I've had those for a while though so i am at a loss. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks!!
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Yes I did. I then click download again and the scroll bar never moves, it basically will keep saying "downloading" until I cancel it. Thing is, before i knew about this i also hit update apps and so some of my paid apps are stuck with a circle over their icon. I cannot delete those!!!
    you probably have a "phantom app". List your application and see if the first one is blank. If so, search the forum for phantom app - the fix is easy usining Internalz.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillP3393 View Post
    you probably have a "phantom app". List your application and see if the first one is blank. If so, search the forum for phantom app - the fix is easy usining Internalz.
    Indeed.. i just had this issue yesterday.. i didnt do adequate reasearch and doctored my phone when i didnt have too.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Do you all know which post talks about an internalz solution? I'm doing a search and can't find it.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    OK, found the post and fixed the problem. But does anyone know what does deleting the file history file do? It makes me worry and think that it deletes some apps from my profile that were in that history?? yes? no?