Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Next year....Just wait and see. And I don't usually make threads concerning OTA updates, but I'm pretty certain about this one..
    Well we're definitely not getting it until the Pre 2 has launched in the US whoknowswhen and then not until they bake Exhibition in because I doubt they're going to release launch 2.0 and then right after try to get the Exhibition update approved. I mean, they might, but ehhhh....
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Well we're definitely not getting it until the Pre 2 has launched in the US whoknowswhen and then not until they bake Exhibition in because I doubt they're going to release launch 2.0 and then right after try to get the Exhibition update approved. I mean, they might, but ehhhh....
    Exactly. That and a couple more reasons. So, for those waiting for webos 2.0 this year, you might as well postpone that thought for next year.
    where are you getting your info ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Nowhere. Pure speculation.
    thats what i thought lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Agreed! We want sources!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    where are you getting your info ??
    Well, either you believe it or not lol. But you will because you won't be getting the update till next year.
    yeah pic's or link's or its not true !! lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well, either you believe it or not lol. But you will because you won't be getting the update till next year.
    ok lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  11.    #11  
    It's more of a very precise speculation. Very precise my fellow precentralist.
    yup it seems pretty clear that Palm has again dropped the ball, I doubt we will see webOS 2.0 on older devices before the end of January. That's if the carriers will allow it.

I can just see CES.

Ruby announces webOS 2.0 for older phones.

he then mentions a new phone maybe even shows a prototype. ( this phone will take at least a year to come)

the he announces the tablet, which will take another 3 months to actually show up.

it's sick we have a great OS but nothing else
    You sure this thread was a good idea? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    yup it seems pretty clear that Palm has again dropped the ball, I doubt we will see webOS 2.0 on older devices before the end of January. That's if the carriers will allow it.

I can just see CES.

he then mentions a new phone maybe even shows a prototype. ( this phone will take at least a year to come)

the he announces the tablet, which will take another 3 months to actually show up.

I'm not too sure about 2.0 for older devices, but I do know that Palm's next phone won't take a year to be released...
    well, there is no basis other than to provoke arguments. Thanks for that.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/15/2010 at 11:38 PM.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post

I can just see CES.

There goes some more precise speculation for you. I have some I won't even get into.
    umm i dont think anyone knows what they are talking about unless these pre-cise declarations can be backed up ! i think not !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    There goes some more precise speculation for you. I have some I won't even get into.
    lol

my point is at least 50% of current Palm users see things the way I wrote it, and are running to android, count the number of precentral users that have SAID they jumped ship in the last week the number is far greater.

I really hope J ruby announces some very cool stuff at CES but if not alot more people will jump ship including me.
  19.    #19  
    Just to get you thinking...Do you know how long it takes for sprint or verizon to test out the update before they sent it out? Considering that they(sprint) most likely aren't even testing webos 2.0 right now.

Exhibition isn't baked in yet...Come on guys. Are you following here..
    the cup is half empty ! right ??!! well i see it as the cup is half full !! thats the way it will stay and i know if its not released it will be soon .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast