Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You don't need sources, jeesh, it's common sense. We ain't getting 2.0 any time soon. Honestly, what's the big deal with 2.0? Stacks & battery sucking flash,woo hoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    whats an NDA?
    non-disclosure agreement; like tech reporters signing an nda not to discuss a new gadget still under wraps that they've been given from a company to evaluate.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumquatsrus View Post
    non-disclosure agreement; like tech reporters signing an nda not to discuss a new gadget still under wraps that they've been given from a company to evaluate.
    he knows what an NDA is because he said there NDA's keeping him from saying anything . so dont let him pull your leg so to speak .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    National Dental Association.

4 out of 5 dentists recommend Crest.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    If you're right, you don't have to pay. That's how bets work.

The way an offer to bet works is this. Guy insists he's right on something, then declines to bet because he can't afford to pay if he looses. That shows a lack of confidence in the claim he is making.

The whole process works pretty well. Thanks for playing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    You probably have a legitimate job lol. I don't. I'm just a student trying to be like you .
    Even more reason for you to take the bet as you could really use the extra $100, and there's no possible way for you to lose based on the facts you have, right?!? Easy $100 for you.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    lol

my point is at least 50% of current Palm users see things the way I wrote it, and are running to android, count the number of precentral users that have SAID they jumped ship in the last week the number is far greater.
    Nothing in the above makes any sense at all and reads like fiction. Please share with us your spreadsheet calculations as I think you have your formulas all FUBAR. I would expect to see in this spreadsheet the total number of people that own a webOS device, the number of those that are P|C members, and the numbers for both (total users vs P|C members) that have defected to Android.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    What's a Party Popper???

Poty Parpper?

Poppy Parter?

Hmmm...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Jan 1st ftw. = Next Year heh.

I wouldn't be suprised if Palm is at CES and says, and webOS 2.0 available to all palm users today.
    wake me up when it getzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I suspect the pre2 will be available before releasing the update, but that's just a guess based on how long it took vzw to release 1.4.5

I don't think the order matters, as long as both happen soon.
    Sorry Canaffordit, I'm upset with your guess. You don't work for Verizon. For all you know, Verizon could have turned over a new leaf. Or 1.4.5 was just a one-off occurrence. I'm going to need you to provide some credible inside sources to back up your ASSumption. You see, I live on Uranus so when I'm presented with sensible Earth logic my first reaction is to act like an anal ***** and demand some proof.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Sometimes... I wonder if palm would have been a lot better if they have the money hp has - and remain an independent company.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    What's a Party Popper???

Poty Parpper?

Poppy Parter?

Hmmm...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    The Urban Dictionary definition of "party popper" makes the thread title kinda funny
    @UndeadCircus,

Don't come in here and be a Party Popper if you don't have anything to gripe about

There's plenty of other threads you can attempt to close.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    @UndeadCircus,

Don't come in here and be a Party Popper if you don't have anything to gripe about

There's plenty of other threads you can attempt to close.
    Right..
    I believe that a party popper is one of thosr cheese filled jalapenos... Mmmm Jalapenos......

Anyway, while we're ALL speculating here, wouldn't it make sense for HP to have agreed to withold the update from legacy devices to sweeten the deal for those carriers that agreed to carry the Pre 2?
    It doesn't appear that the carriers were lining up to sell this minor upgrade in hardware. It just makes business sense that they would have to play the only card they have.... Look, the new phone has an exclusive ( for now ) on the software side.

Speculation off: I am under an NDA ..... FROM YOUR MOTHER!
    Party Popper?

Sprint Love
  19.    #99  
    Soooo...after you read what Ruby said....Are you sure you want to stick with the Webos 2.0 still rolling out this year still? LOL!
    So are you going to accept hparsons' bet?

Post 100, where's my Special PM??
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/16/2010 at 02:39 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast