Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Seems like the messed the part where it said "precise". There cant be any "accuracy" in these issues. For example, HP says Pre 2 will be released on Verizon on November 8th, then later on, "date yanked off". Even they dont know. They cant control these things. Demand and carriers control most of these things...
    what they said was it would be available for advanced order from palm. That's not even close to saying 'released on verizon by'...
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    who knows for sure? No use in speculating if it will come soon or fr awhile. You could be right it's going to be awhile or for all we know carriers already tested & approved 2.0 without exhibition & ruby will do a announced "its being released today" like apple does.
    And why would Ruby do that?
    $10? lol
    Not really worth the trouble over $10. How about $100?
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    what they said was it would be available for advanced order from palm. That's not even close to saying 'released on verizon by'...
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-2...g-november-8th
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Not really worth the trouble over $10. How about $100?
    How about we both bet something that we both know we'll actually pay on. i know i wont pay you $100 lol.
    that link proves my point. Read the actual article you linked to.

from the article:
    ...HP's Facebook page for students has given us a more specific date: November 8th. They write:

Check out the Palm Pre Plus 2, pre-orders begin 11/8

Setting aside the fact that they mistakenly added a "Plus" to the product name there, what we don't know is whether this refers to the Verizon version or the unlocked GSM version. Either way, it looks like a safe bet that the Pre 2 is going to arrive very soon.

The Answer: My point was that you're speculating.

1. There's a difference between somebody who comes up with evidence as part of a proof and somebody who speculates. And of course, with speculation comes certain assumptions that one is building their argument upon. What are yours? Enlighten us. Are your assumptions proven? What is the evidence to show it? Thanks in advance.

2. I hope you're not insinuating that your speculation isn't accurate, but precise instead. One of them is better than the other (hint: it's not precision)
  8.    #68  
    that link proves my point. Read the actual article you linked to.
    Article didnt quite make it clear that it wasnt going to be a pre order from verizon lol. Lets not assume.
    webos 2.0 OTA update will be tomorrow.

[placeholder to edit every morning].
    I see pandas.
    Article didnt quite make it clear that it wasnt going to be a pre order from verizon lol. Lets not assume.
    you clearly didn't read it, so I posted the exact text above.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/15/2010 at 10:33 PM.
    irony overload
    Please edit thread title to "pooper".

I am getting a headache trying to figure out whatt a "party popper" is.
    I see pandas.
    How about we both bet something that we both know we'll actually pay on. i know i wont pay you $100 lol.
    If you're right, you don't have to pay. That's how bets work.

The way an offer to bet works is this. Guy insists he's right on something, then declines to bet because he can't afford to pay if he looses. That shows a lack of confidence in the claim he is making.

The whole process works pretty well. Thanks for playing!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Please edit thread title to "pooper".

I am getting a headache trying to figure out whatt a "party popper" is.

15.    #75  
    you cleaely didn't read it, so I posted the exact text above.
    Ok. You're right. This is turning into an unhealthy aurgement. Lets just wait and see.
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    If you're right, you don't have to pay. That's how bets work.

The way an offer to bet works is this. Guy insists he's right on something, then declines to bet because he can't afford to pay if he looses. That shows a lack of confidence in the claim he is making.

The whole process works pretty well. Thanks for playing!
    You probably have a legitimate job lol. I don't. I'm just a student trying to be like you .
    Ok guys... let's please keep the posts from getting argumentative. This is obviously just a personal opinion and not fact. Time will tell...
    Once again grain of salt needed. A well informed on webos sprint employee said sprint won't get it until early next year. And it will be 2.0.?.. He said they hae a few issues with it and there focusing on 2.3 gingerbread due to release in dec. But hopefully the delay of gingerbread will push 2.0 ahead. Hopefully. (just another rumor for the ol rumer mill)
    whats an NDA?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast