Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Wait...Me? lol

Nah, im just saying we wont be getting an update this year at all for obvious reasons.
    I'm not really expecting 2.0 to be released for our phones anytime soon either. It's possible though!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Wait...Me? lol

Nah, im just saying we wont be getting an update this year at all for obvious reasons.
    talking to this guy that claiming he's under an NDA
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #43  
    Guys...relax about the NDA stuff lol. That has nothing to do with this conversation anyway. He was just speculating. He obviously didnt give exact answers to anything. i dont see where he said "I am under NDA". It only says NDA doesnt let one disclose info. He didnt say i am under NDA, so i am not allowed to tell you anything and besides people say that all the time lol.
    Last edited by Jason Black; 11/15/2010 at 09:21 PM.
    im just sayin lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have a signed NDA here bt me and... I can't say... Stating that webOS codenamed Turtle vers 2.0.16839 will br released....

Huh? Whos that?... No I wasn't saying anything... No please I need that to p...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I have a signed NDA here bt me and... I can't say... Stating that webOS codenamed Turtle vers 2.0.16839 will br released....

Haha!
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

Pack webos 2.0 and make a doctor version for it so we can all doctor our phone to webos 2.0! ROLF!
    Pack webos 2.0 and make a doctor version for it so we can all doctor our phone to webos 2.0! ROLF!
    I plan to use the 2.0 Doctor from whatever carrier releases it first for the Pre/Plus.
    It's more of a very precise speculation. Very precise my fellow precentralist.
    Exactly.

There's a difference between somebody who comes up with evidence as part of a proof and somebody who speculates. And of course, with speculation comes certain assumptions that one is building their argument upon. What are yours? Enlighten us. Are your assumptions proven? What is the evidence to show it? Thanks in advance.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I plan to use the 2.0 Doctor from whatever carrier releases it first for the Pre/Plus.
    We're not all lucky like you Garrett lol. You're a free man. Free of the power of the Sprint contractual agreement. I'll get an Evo off ebay for the main time while i wait till January for what Palm has in store. And yes, i still call them Palm lol. Dont judge me.
    We're not all lucky like you Garrett lol. You're a free man. Free of the power of the Sprint contractual agreement. I'll get an Evo off ebay for the main time while i wait till January for what Palm has in store. And yes, i still call them Palm lol. Dont judge me.
    I'd trade my freedom for a Pre that has service... Well, maybe lol.
    I'm under NDA.

It's not with Palm or HP, but I'm under an NDA.

They're coming to take me away; ha ha ho ho hee hee!
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Exactly.

There's a difference between somebody who comes up with evidence as part of a proof and somebody who speculates. And of course, with speculation comes certain assumptions that one is building their argument upon. What are yours? Enlighten us. Are your assumptions proven? What is the evidence to show it? Thanks in advance.
    Seems like the messed the part where it said "precise". There cant be any "accuracy" in these issues. For example, HP says Pre 2 will be released on Verizon on November 8th, then later on, "date yanked off". Even they dont know. They cant control these things. Demand and carriers control most of these things...
  14.    #54  
    Trust me, you dont want that lol.
    have you had time to look for a job yet garrett ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I'm willing to bet that I will see the WebOS 2 operating system on a Pre before the end of the year. You ready to actually place a real bet Jason Black, or is there just going to be more mumbo-jumbo from you?
    @hparsons LOL
    Seems like the messed the part where it said "precise". There cant be any "accuracy" in these issues. For example, HP says Pre 2 will be released on Verizon on November 8th, then later on, "date yanked off". Even they dont know. They cant control these things. Demand and carriers control most of these things...
    You're missing the point.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm willing to bet that I will see the WebOS 2 operating system on a Pre before the end of the year. You ready to actually place a real bet Jason Black, or is there just going to be more mumbo-jumbo from you?
    $10? lol
    who knows for sure? No use in speculating if it will come soon or fr awhile. You could be right it's going to be awhile or for all we know carriers already tested & approved 2.0 without exhibition & ruby will do a announced "its being released today" like apple does.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast