Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    One thing is certain- what ever you think a release date will be- double that time into the future!! And if they announce a release date- Double that time into the future. That is Pre-cise. Just go to sleep and forget about it, and have someone wake you.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    lol

my point is at least 50% of current Palm users see things the way I wrote it, and are running to android, count the number of precentral users that have SAID they jumped ship in the last week the number is far greater.

I really hope J ruby announces some very cool stuff at CES but if not alot more people will jump ship including me.
    Yeah. Webos has a lot of promise. But I know for sure that Sprint isn't rolling out a webos update this year. I know that for sure. Maybe next year, but this year. It's not gonna happen. As far as the new device, I don't have a clue if Palm or HP are going to release any at CES. But our update isn't coming till next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Just to get you thinking...Do you know how long it takes for sprint or verizon to test out the update before they sent it out? Considering that they(sprint) most likely aren't even testing webos 2.0 right now.

Exhibition isn't baked in yet...Come on guys. Are you following here..
    I'm with you, are you a dev?, are you under NDA so you cannot talk about them?, but I'm sure your barking up the correct tree
    Last edited by abegee; 11/16/2010 at 07:34 AM.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    the cup is half empty ! right ??!! well i see it as the cup is half full !! thats the way it will stay and i know if its not released it will be soon .
    Soon?..Keep dreaming. Like Dude said, double soon and when they do release a date, then double that date too.
    lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Oh noes, someone used Earth logic, better get a source for that.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  7.    #27  
    I'm with you, are you a dev?, there are things that are under NDA so I cannot talk about them, but take it from me your barking up the correct tree
    I know I am lol. I'm not a dev either.
    WebOS 2.0 will be pushed out to us on December 20th. HPalm will announce three new devices at CES and two of them will be available for purchase in Q2 2011. The third will be released in Q1 2011.

WebOS 2.1 will be pushed to carriers for testing late January and will include Exhibition mode and some minor bug fixes...

I kinda just made that up, but it sounds good to me!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I'm with you, are you a dev?, there are things that are under NDA so I cannot talk about them, but take it from me your barking up the correct tree
    if your under some kind of NDA they could truthfully ban you for releasing this much info !! so i would watch it if you really are !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ^ Banned for warning people
    and yes someone is watching you on this site if your under an NDA .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  12.    #32  
    lol
    You do realize that Palm just can't release the update anytime they want right? If they could, then they probably would release a beta webos 2.0 doctor to the general public, but unfortunately people have to approve this stuff. So dream on all you want lol.
    i dont need to dream 2.0 is already out and Rod and the crew are working on it !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    WebOS 2.0 will be pushed out to us on December 20th. HPalm will announce three new devices at CES and two of them will be available for purchase in Q2 2011. The third will be released in Q1 2011.

WebOS 2.1 will be pushed to carriers for testing late January and will include Exhibition mode and some minor bug fixes...

I kinda just made that up, but it sounds good to me!
    Nice way to keep people happy, but dream on lol.
    if your under some kind of NDA they could truthfully ban you for releasing this much info !! so i would watch it if you really are !!
    what info did I release?
    I'm so confused... I always thought you were a cool dude. Are you bipolar?
    what info did I release?
    Nothing, Shadavis was just giving us a general warning.
    what info did I release?
    how about the fact that you are under nda?
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm so confused... I always thought you were a cool dude. Are you bipolar?
    Wait...Me? lol

Nah, im just saying we wont be getting an update this year at all for obvious reasons.
    just saying that when an NDA is given out , that even saying that your under an NDA is grounds for removal . just sayin ! if you dont believe me . and you really are under some NDA go ask whoever your support person is and see what they say . also be a where companies are strict with that kind of stuff.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast