Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    crap, he is a gazillionaire so it was only a matter of time
    http://www.rahulsood.com/2010/11/this-too-shall-pass.html
    Opps, but this in the wrong forum. Can a mod move it to the proper forum? Thanks.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/15/2010 at 12:28 PM.
    Great... nothing shocks me anymore.
    Wow passionate person. Too bad, it's people like him that make great products.
    Wow, a very long statement. Wishing him success on whichever direction he chooses on going now.
    this will hurt a bit for Webos, (of course it will not decided if it sinks or swims) because Not only was Raul so passionate about his work, he held Webos in high regards. Hp IMO needs these type of people in the organization, to help make Webos successful.
    Canadians are so smart
    People who know me best know that I’m not satisfied collecting a paycheck unless I am making a remarkable difference.
    OK, so he's currently not in a position to make a remarkable difference...
    1+1
    (what counts for his future, may count for his present)
    I think he will go to google as well or Nokia perhaps.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I think he will go to google as well or Nokia perhaps.
    Not necessarily. Rahul's more of an entrepreneur (which is why he started Voodoo). These types of people cannot survive under a corporate roof happily.

If anything since he's no longer an exec at HP he can be more vocal about things...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  14. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Canadians are so smart
    Maybe Jason is looking for a new player at Canuck Software :-)
    Maybe we can get him to join WebOS Internals?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    maybe he is going to head up a new gaming unit for the appleTV... doubtful but possible. I wonder if he was not digging the new management at HP...
    This is not good. He had high praise for Voodoo and WebOS. He did not say much about HP.

Then one of the things he said about HP raises a red flag: "We merged, we invented, we kicked ***, and we had fun, but then things got a little complicated"
    I think he wants to run a company, not be run....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Good luck to him...
    He will be missed by this community. To my knowledge Rahul Sood was our best champion of webOS among the former HP executives. His articles and insights have proven an invaluable source of hope and enthusiasm for fans of webOS. His participation in this forum and his Twitter posts have provided us with many hours of pleasure.

I wish him all the best and good luck!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast