1.    #1  
    I am so sick of WebOS being the best OS on the market, and getting the worst treatment. So if its ok with the mods i'd like to call on all members that read this to help out to post and send email to all major devs.

today im asking for your help in contacting B&N Barnes and Noble, and get them to make a Nook app for WebOS. but i dont plan on it stopping there!!!

Barnes & Noble:

telephone: (800) 962-6177
    e-mail: customerservice@bn.com
    fax: (201) 559-6910

P.O. Box 111
    Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

if just half of us contact them, and ask them to make the app. They should get the idea... Thanks!
    Last edited by The Juan Juice; 11/12/2010 at 02:44 AM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    i will email them promptly.
    What's awkward is HP has their own b & n site via eBooks, Download Free eBooks, eReader - Barnes & Noble and HP . Make the app already.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I have a nook and love it. It'd be great to have on my phone. Newest update syncs your place across apps.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    No offense to the e-readers already on HP webOS, but this would truly be a great thing for us!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I think hp has some kinda business relationship with b&n...read that somewhere a while ago.

I would assume then it's just a matter of time.

in the meantime, check out preader or kobo reader.
    Well, first we need a bigger screen, reading a whole book must be painful on the small Pre and Pixi screens. I don't care if it is a 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, 7.0 or 10" device, I want it!
    preader is awesome. B&n doesn't support pdb files anymore which is superlame. Kobo is supposed to be borders' answer to the nook they need to update that app, we should bother them too.
    If the iPhone spoof is installed will the PRE then be able to utilize Nook and/or Kindle?
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Might take a look at Kobo. It's in the app catalog though it says it's a beta.

---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I got an unusual reply to my email to B&N. Apparently they thought I was talking about an updated browser app for the Nook itself, instead of a Nook app for HP WebOS. Not sure how they could confuse that, but I left a negative survey for the CS contact as a result.
    I want all the readers for webOS. Sure the phone screen is small, but I read the Illiad and the Odyssey on my PalmIIIx.

"Be excellent to each other!" -Bill & Ted
    I would LOVE a nook app on my Touchpad! I own a NookColor & all my ebooks owned before my nook work awesome on my NookColor also. Thats why I love it,,,I'm not locked into only using barnes & noble ebooks. I like the kindle app but I dont own any kindle ebooks & dont want to re-purchase my B&N ebooks for Kindle now.
    PLEEEEEEASE MAKE A NOOK APP FOR MY WEBOS TOUCHPAD! Please?
    Reviving an old thread, I know.... We have a similar post in the TP forum, lets keep this going! The more the better! I have added contact info from this post to my post in addition to the twitter and fb info I already had.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-nook-app.html