1.    #1  
    I went in to my Sprint store because my Pre's power button died on me again. Love the phone, hate the build quality, etc..

So at the end of the transaction the rep said "You'll be getting a followup call where you'll be asked to rate my service on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. Have I done anything that you wouldn't rate as a 5?".

I told her no, but then said "Well, you haven't told me anything about carrying the Pre 2 or the next super-phone that'll be announced at CES. I'd rate you a 1 for that".

She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, they never tell the reps anything."

Game, set and match.

When I was about to leave, she pulled a Pre out of her pocket and told me "best phone I've ever owned". Heh.
  2.    #2  
    mods - feel free to move this if it's in the wrong spot. There were a few sub-forum candidates that would have been equally appropriate..
    Wait, so all those other reps were speculating and spreading rumor? Nobody wants to hear that on these boards. Let's pretend that the Spring rep knows everything and she didn't want to give any information because of an NDA. Yeah, that's the ticket.