1.    #1  
    hi everybody
    anyone known where webos store palm profil password and other password (like wifi)?
    thanks
    Can you clarify your question a little more, I might be able to help
  3.    #3  
    when you create your palm profile, the pre must store all your data like username, password.
    itís must be the same with wifi.
    iíve got 4 or 5 network in my favorite (my house, brotherís house, friendís house) and i want to know where my pre store all this stuff.
    i use internalz but canít find anything.
  4.    #4  
    thanks rush i know this information is private and don't want that anybody know it.
    under backup application can't edit password.
    i'm only able to write my password to go to into my own profile.
    i only want to known the exact place that my pre use to store all of this data.
    Quote Originally Posted by judabricot View Post
    thanks rush i know this information is private and don't want that anybody know it.
    under backup application can't edit password.
    i'm only able to write my password to go to into my own profile.
    i only want to known the exact place that my pre use to store all of this data.
    You can edit/change your username/security answer/password. To change your password you would then click "Change Password" enter password then confirm password(new password).
    This is where I believe they are on
    your phone. I don't know where you
    might find it elsewhere.
    Last edited by RUSH; 11/11/2010 at 05:15 AM.
    The Palm Profile username/password is not stored on the phone. They are stored on Palm's servers.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You can change/get your Palm Profile password here: https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/console/

As for WiFi passwords:WiFi profiles restore is supported by Save/Restore so it must be saved in an editable place: prefsDB.sl
    Not sure if passwords and such are saved there as well.
    it was my first idea.
    pre must store all of this data in a database like windows do.
    but it's not important, i'm just curious to known where my pre store it.
    thanks guys.

security is important for me and i don't want that anybody can access to my data if i loose my phone or if they stole it to me.

ps: other thing that is very curious is that all the apps stored in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ can copy and paste to media/internal, and then can copy them to another pre. (don't care if are paid apps or free apps)
    thought each apps got an ID to link them to the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The Palm Profile username/password is not stored on the phone. They are stored on Palm's servers.
    Question: In backup > Preferences > Palm profile... I can't edit/change anything from there? Is that what you're saying?
    <<Thread Renamed/Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Question: In backup > Preferences > Palm profile... I can't edit/change anything from there? Is that what you're saying?
    I'm just saying that the actual data is stored on Palm servers. I've never looked around in the Backup app, so I don't know if you can change your info in there.
    Hi, a lurker here. Where can I find the email password? When I go to email accounts page...the passwords are in hash. The reason being I wanted to know is that I can't retrieve my yahoo password and I forgot the answer to all those silly "forgot-my-password-questions". I hope somebody can help me. The email in my pre is still working it's just that I can't login to my yahoo account in a web browser. Thanks. -Adrian