Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

Sex sells. Period.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misasi View Post

Sex sells. Period.
    If you think a middle aged balding man riding the back of another man is sexy I feel bad for you.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    webOS + Megan Fox FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    webOS + Megan Fox FTW
    I prefer Jessica Alba, just sayin
    I think its amazing that you saw this add and thought: Sex sells.
    [url= - T-Mobile myTouch 4G "Piggyback"[/url]

Sex sells. Period.
    but tmobile also just launched a 'busy mom' commercial too, because it worked so well for verizon's pre+ launch.

btw, by what measure is t-mobile the largest 4g network? That's a new claim.
    noted.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Sex sells. Period.
    What? A pale woman with no makeup with her hair tied behind her head standing in a meadow talking all mono tone isn't sexy? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    What? A pale woman with no makeup with her hair tied behind her head standing in a meadow talking all mono tone isn't sexy? lol
    maybe there was no casting couch at palm
    I don't know.... the red dress girl was extremely hot, and I'm not sure it made that big of a difference for the Pre.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I don't know.... the red dress girl was extremely hot, and I'm not sure it made that big of a difference for the Pre.
    NO DOUBT!!!
    @Cantaffordit, I believe Tmobile has 4G in 75 markets where as Sprint only has 68. Thus the battle for 4G begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    If you think a middle aged balding man riding the back of another man is sexy I feel bad for you.
    If you watched that ad and thought he was talking about the guys, I feel bad for you.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dachiefmizzy View Post
    @Cantaffordit, I believe Tmobile has 4G in 75 markets where as Sprint only has 68. Thus the battle for 4G begins...
    t-mobile should really concentrate on fixing and completing their 3G converage before rolling out next gen coverage.
    t-mobile 4G is even less 4G than sprint's and verizon's. They aren't rolling out anything bsides puffery.
    isn't their 4g the same as att's 3g?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    If you watched that ad and thought he was talking about the guys, I feel bad for you.
    haha touché
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    isn't their 4g the same as att's 3g?
    not really its more like 3.5g..
    HSPA, HSPA+
    EVDO, EVDO Rev.A, EVDO Rev.B
    WiMax, WiMax 2
    LTE, LTE Advanced
    My Themes - Prethemer

Sex sells. Period.
    The chick in that commercial is hot isn't she? Although she doesn't hold a candle to Catherine Zeta-Jones... Guess T-Mobile doesn't have that kind of money anymore.
    yup and only wimax2 (which sprint/wimax can upgrade to) and LTE advance is true 4g technology, and Tmobile as stated by press release cannot even claim 4G even with HSPA+, so yeah its a huge lie.

WiMax, LTE Get Official 4G Nod | GoingWiMAX.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast