1.    #1  
    My browser gets stuck on the infinite loop when trying to access Google, Google News, etc. Anyone else findig issues with Google in the last 24 hours?
    Working okay for me.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I once had that issue when my web browser was accessing google from a different profile then the one I had synced to my phone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    I once had that issue when my web browser was accessing google from a different profile then the one I had synced to my phone.
    I'm guessing you removed your account and re-synced?
    yup
  6.    #6  
    Ok thanks for the tip but after removing my Google Accounts I got nothing. Any other ideas?
    I am having problems too
    Whenever I have the unknown... I perform a reset, or a hard reset to see if that fixes any issue I'm experiencing. You might want to try that.
  9.    #9  
    If I doctor it and find success I'll let you know but prefer not to go that route for now.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Whenever I have the unknown... I perform a reset, or a hard reset to see if that fixes any issue I'm experiencing. You might want to try that.
    Me too.
    Yup. Among other numerous problems. I feel like this phone is degrading rapidly. No idea what's causing it, but I'm about to pull my hair out. Can't open google from universal search, or even by trying to go to google.com. Web pages going blank. Web pages giving me the "gray" and unable to fully render. Yada yada yada.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  12.    #12  
    Ok, well I did notice that by going through the browser the url indicated webOS client. Maybe the iphone agent spoof patch would help. Now where the heck is it in Preware?

I'm starting to think this is more than a straight-forward account syncing error.

Oh, and I pulled the Google Country Redirect patch too. No dice.
    Last edited by foosball; 11/09/2010 at 01:06 PM.
  13.    #13  
    For more Google havoc see this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...r-network.html
    I cant believe no one else is realizing they have a problem? This needs to be fixed asap!!!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!