1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

maybe you can help. Tried to find the solution, but i dont get it:

Since yesterday I can't download apps in the app catalog anymore. Don't know why- haven't installed anything new recently nor updated anything.

If i chose download its says "downloading" but there isnt any sort of progress...

Instead i get an icon with a black circle at my start screen. Don't want to reset the palm via webOSdoctor.

Ideas? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by dudsen View Post
    Hey guys,

maybe you can help. Tried to find the solution, but i dont get it:

Since yesterday I can't download apps in the app catalog anymore. Don't know why- haven't installed anything new recently nor updated anything.

If i chose download its says "downloading" but there isnt any sort of progress...

Instead i get an icon with a black circle at my start screen. Don't want to reset the palm via webOSdoctor.

Ideas? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
    There has been ongoing problems with the app catalog lately. I don't believe there is any one fix/solution for the issue at this time. Members have tried various trouble-shooting to solve this issue. Since you don't want to doctor then try a hard reset(Battery pull) sometimes a reset fixes many of the phone common problems. Also, resign back into your palm profile should also fix that problem. Device info > reset option > erase apps and data - Don't worry all apps will be reinstalled once you sign back onto your same profile.

Regards_
    Last edited by RUSH; 11/09/2010 at 06:57 AM.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic