1.    #1  
    So, I've been thinking what I would really like to see in the next batch of devices. At first, I thought I wanted something with a giant screen so that I could hang out with the android crowd. But now that I have thought about it more, I want to draw from the old folio idea (now in the RIM Playbook) and go with two main devices.

I want a pre2, small, compact, pocketable

And I want a 10" pad with a wacom pen that shares a data connection with the pre2

I find the pre screen to small to do much of anything except get quick information, and while I used to use my TX and T3 a ton, I have 3 laptops at home now and find it a much better experience to just grab one of those to read the web or work on my todo list.

With a pad I think I will eliminate 80% of what I do on my laptop and 30% of what I do on my phone.

What is the best combination of devices for you?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Without a doubt... Pre 2 and pad.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    The problem with the Pre2 is that the resolution is too low. With that small screen and resolution, I'm forced to use the mobile version of websites. With a retina display the desktop version of websites is very usable and I don't have to zoom in to read PDFs

You don't want a 10" tablet with a wacom pen either. At 10" the tablet would be too big to hold properly while using a pen. You wouldn't be able to rest your wrist while using the device.

My current setup is a Palm Pixi, an iPod Touch and an iPad (with a stylus for capacitive touchscreens). What I want is a Palm 'Mansion' (3.5" screen or smaller—retina display not bigger screen), a 7" tablet with a wacom pen and then maybe I'll keep the iPad for iOS apps.
    I totally agree! I would love the 10" pad, running off the connection from a pocket-sized phone. I don't personally have a need/desire for a pen/stylus, but I think the Pre/Pre2 becomes greatly more useful when paired with a larger screen option.