Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. ryank262's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
       #1  
    This has probably been talked about before, but after you copy/paste something, is there anyway to change how it zooms out to card view?
  2. jwinn35's Avatar
    Posts
    390 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    #2  
    I don't understand at all what your talking about.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryank262 View Post
    This has probably been talked about before, but after you copy/paste something, is there anyway to change how it zooms out to card view?
    It doesn't. You must be doing something incorrectly. Please describe how you do it.
  4. ryank262's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    It doesn't. You must be doing something incorrectly. Please describe how you do it.
    First, I highlight the text, then I press the gesture button, then while holding down the gesture button, I press the c key.

    For pasting, I press the gesture button, while holding it down, I press the v key.
  5. ryank262's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    I don't understand at all what your talking about.
    Okay, on the palm pixi, when you use the shortcut to copy/paste (touch the gesture button and press c/v simultaneously) after you do that it zooms out to card view as if you pressed the gesture button.
  6. #6  
    Make sure you are touching the far right side of the gesture bar when you do copy and paste, and it won't go to card view afterwards. I discovered this on my wife's Pixi back the last time I saw someone post about this odd behavior.
  7. bdog421's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryank262 View Post
    I press the gesture button
    Lol.....yeah you don't touch/press the center button/sensor, just touch and hold on the left or right side of the gesture area when pressing c or v.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryank262 View Post
    ...
    and press c/v simultaneously
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Lol.....yeah you don't touch/press the center button/sensor, just touch and hold on the left or right side of the gesture area when pressing c or v.
    And just note that as bdog said it is c or v, not c/v simulataneously. C to cut and v to paste.
  9. #9  
    I think not having the button on pixi, plus, and pre 2 models actually makes it more complicated, because meta-tap and center "button" gesture are the same thing, just a centemeter apart...fail IMHO

    so meta-tap is holding the gesture area on the left or right side. The center is the same as the button on a original sprint pre, and takes you to and from card view. Meta-tap is to perform edit functions (like the control button on a pc). Hold and press:
    "A" for select all
    "X" for cut
    "C" for copy
    "V" for paste
    you can also do these functions from the app menu, in "edit", of any app
  10. #10  
    Question, how do I just highlight a portion of the text (ie tracking #) as opposed to the whole page?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjgem View Post
    Question, how do I just highlight a portion of the text (ie tracking #) as opposed to the whole page?
    Hold Shift and Tap the text

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions