Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    best $1.99 spent thus far. I'll be patient for new versions and updates. More users = more attention, users will come next year with new phones.

the Angry Bird will follow once more eggs are hatched by HP Palm :-)
    I felt it was disappointing that we (WebOS) don't get the same love as iOS and Android (seen the Halloween app on Android today): I have to admit this is my favorite game on my Pre+
    <This Page is Blank>
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilduckster View Post
    I felt it was disappointing that we (WebOS) don't get the same love as iOS and Android (seen the Halloween app on Android today): I have to admit this is my favorite game on my Pre+
    +1
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by evilduckster View Post
    So the halloween version is on Android now?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Ok, yesterday I finished the game with all levels accomplished with 3 stars....

now what?
    Show must go on...
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Even though it's free on Android, I would rather pay and not have those ads. It lags just enough to be annoying on my EVO just as the ad launches. I've paid for the ap on my ipod touch, and my Pre, why not pay again for my EVO.

You can't really be surprised that webOS isn't getting any love, can you? I mean, realistically, no one outside of this community uses it. Will this change? I hope so. My EVO is just to get me by until some nice hardware comes out for webOS. I miss webOS soooo much, I just don't miss having ****ty hardware that cracks and needs to be replaced every few months. (I went through 3 Pres)

Anyway, webOS may get the love you desire if they get some market share. Right now, they're not even a blip on the radar.
    $1.99 is more than okay with me. I've gotten a ton of use out of the game, especially on flights where I would have needed to drop more than $5 to watch some TV or a movie. In regard to the user base, iOS = 28%, Android = 19%, webOS = 5%.

If you're developing a special edition version of the game with a limited time frame, who do you think you're going to build that special version for?
    Although I agree with many of the points here, unfortunately passion does not sell apps. Only selling roughly 50,000 apps as compared to the countless millions they have sold on other platforms does not bode well for us. Let's cross our fingers and hope that we get some of the updates. Let's be happy that the people at Rovio decided to give us a shot. If you would honestly like to talk with someone at Rovio, I know of at least one person who works for Rovio who is a member of Precentral and you contact. If you search the forums I'm sure you can find him and ask him these questions yourselves instead of just complaining. Hope that is helpful.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12