1.    #1  
    I am getting an Evo this morning but I have a question about the Palm profile. My wife also has a Palm Pre but has no purchased applications because she likes the phone the way it is (lol). I on the other hand have a ton of applications and was wondering if it would be possible to have her integrated with my Palm profile. How does the profile association work? If I no longer have the phone and my profile sits dormant, is it transferable? I am guessing not but just wanted some sort of confirmation...Cheers.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    It's not.
    can't do it,,cant buy apps then give them to someone else,thats what you would be trying to do
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    If you have bought apps, and your wife hasn't, then have her use your profile, and install all her free apps afterwards. Once you're set, you can change the email address associated with your (now hers) palm profile to her email address.

Changing email is possible from the Pre, or here: https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface
    What if palm came out with a steam style buy gift apps system.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta